- Me: ... but who am i to question your beliefs?
- Person: you're a woman, that's enough to question a man's beliefs
- Co-worker: An ex-girlfriend of mine accidentally drank a can of gasoline when she was a kid. She was in a coma for two weeks.
- Me: Oh, no! Did it have any long-term effects?
- Co-worker: Yeah, she turned into a bitch.
While catching up with a high school friend today I realized I’m so comfortable and happy with who I am now that I forget I was ever anyone else.
but especially because it’s coming from you. :*
"You can decorate absence however you want ― but you’re still going to feel what’s missing."
Siobhan Vivian (via heresay)
"When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t."
Worth by Emily S. P. (via catelynstarks)